Monday 11 November 2013

David Mah -Scene ReWrite

Scene Re-Write: Young and Secretive Love



    

                 

As second period ends, I hastily gathered my papers and rushed out towards my girlfriend’s locker as fast as possible hoping to avoid the busy hallways at Claremont. Just when I was about to slip a note into her locker, Jeremy, one of my best friends, called my name, “Hey Rick, what are you up to? Wanna study for our biology test during lunch in the library?” I slowly tucked my note up my sleeve hoping he wouldn’t notice. “Ya sure, just give me a minute, I have to talk to Laura about our English project.” A clear blatant lie due to the fact that me and Laura were trying to keep our relationship a secret for a while. “Sounds good, I will see you in a bit!” Jeremy said as he walked away. I turned around and secretly slipped the note into her locker. During the whole time as I was studying with Jeremy in the library, I couldn’t get my eyes off of Laura who was sitting on the other side of the library. Jeremy never really notice mainly because he was constantly panicking about the test. Every time she looked at me, I would just get lost in her beautiful eyes, however her friends frequently distracted her from me causing me to love her even more. After school, I drove to the back of the school where I told Laura to meet me. “I can see you got my note.” I said as she got into the car. Laura was right, even though our relationship was a secret, it had something more than any other regular relationship, passion and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment