Tuesday 12 November 2013


Forbidden Love

He called me into his black SUV BMW and I walked there with a smile on my face. I was so excited that I finally had my chance to explain the thoughts that were always racing through my mind. I never thought I would be the one he would text to meet him. I skipped my third block PE 10 class, just to prepare my thoughts and be there to meet him when he was ready. When I got to the car he drove away immediately, and parked at the corner of Wesley. He asked me if I wanted to go in the back seat so we would 'have more room'. I was unsure of what that meant, yet I went with it anyway. About an hour later, forth block was about to end so he drove me back to the back side of the school. In the staff parking lot, so nobody would see me getting out of his car. I was offended in a way, but the fact that I just hung out with him made me the happiest girl in the world. I walked into the school, with a skip in my walk and my smile suddenly turned to a frown. My heart dropped as I saw his ex girlfriend walking towards the doors that I had just come into. I waited for her too walk through them and started slowly walking to the doors. I peered through the window and saw her, getting into the black SUV BMW I had just been in for the past two hours. How could somebody do that to somebody that felt so passionately about them? That was possibly the worst feeling I have ever felt, and it felt like the worst thing that could have ever happened too me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment